AIB is among the Big Four commercial banks in Ireland. The bank offers a wide range of personal and corporate banking services to its customers. AIB also offers several general insurance products such as home, travel, and health insurance. The bank operates mainly in the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) and Poland.
AIB Internet Banking
AIB is well known for its superb online banking services, which allows users to quickly and safely manage their finances online. Customers can can easily access a wide range of banking services and products. Once logged in, you can access your account at any time, check your balance, pay bills, transfer money and more.
To use AIB’s internet banking services you will first have to register. If you haven’t registered yet visit the bank’s website and click on “apply online” to create an account.
If you use AIB Phone Banking, then you can access internet banking using your registration number and PAC. To order a new PAC simply call 0818 724 724.
To log in to AIB Internet Banking visit www.aib.ie/internetbanking. Enter your security codes, Registration Number, 3 random digits from your Personal Access Code (PAC) and answer one other security question. Please do not forget that AIB will never ask for codes from your AIB Code Card to log in.
Benefits and Features
Below you will find a list with all the benefits and features that AIB internet banking services offer.
- Check your account balances, this feature includes branch banking accounts, credit card, home mortgage, AIB Finance & Leasing, ARK Life/Aviva.
- Check recent transactions on your account
- Check your Available Funds
- Check Pending Transactions on your Debit Card
- Check your Bank Identifier Code (BIC) and International Bank Account Number (IBAN) on the recent Transactions section online
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money to third party accounts in the Republic of Ireland
- Transfer money abroad using international payments
- Move money between your AIB accounts
- Set up, amend or cancel a standing order online
- Top Up Online or register for Top Up by Text
- Change your Personal Access Code (PAC) online
- Access to a range of products including credit cards, loans and savings accounts
- Sign up for eStatements to receive your bank account and credit card statements online
- Use our range of credit card services online such as order copy voucher, limit increase etc.
- Buy and sell shares online.
Features and Benefits via the bank’s Online Services page.
If you want to learn more check out the Internet Banking Demo for further explanation.