ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian financial services company with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the second largest bank in India with total assets of Rs. 4,736.47 billion, which equals to $93 billion in US dollars, it is also the third largest bank by market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers such as internet banking (my favorite), investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Russia, and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar and Dubai International Finance Centre; and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, China, South Africa, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has established branches in Belgium and Germany.
ICICI Bank is one of India’s big four banks, its equity shares are currently listed in India on Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited and its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
ICICI Internet Banking
Online banking allows you to take control of your time, you can securely and easily manage your finances from your home or office at any time. Now you can transfer funds, pay bills, shop and more with just a few clicks.
Features and Benefits:
- Pay Bills: Register your billers to make payments online and on time.
- Manage Accounts: Manage your Bank, Credit Card, Loan and Demat accounts online.
- Link Accounts: Link your Bank Account, Credit Card, Loan and Demat Account to a single User ID.
- Transfer Funds: Securely transfer funds to ICICI Bank accounts and non-ICICI Bank accounts.
- Shop: Find deals and discounts on offer zone while you shop online.
- Money Manager: Virtual manager helps manage your expenses according to your budget.
- Online Tax Payment: Use Internet Banking to easily and quickly pay your taxes online.
- Fund Transfer Abroad: Transfer funds overseas with a simple click.
- Recharge Prepaid Mobile.
Click here to check out more Insta Bank features and services.
If you already have your account details you can sign in via the bank’s login page, if you still don’t have your User ID or if you lost it click here to get one.
To login to ICICI Bank Internet Banking visit the bank’s sign in page, then enter your User ID & Password. The User ID and passwords (both log-in password and transaction password) are given to you as part of your ‘Welcome’ kit when you open an account.