The National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited (NCB) is one of the oldest banks on the island. After a series of mergers and acquisitions throughout the years, the bank eventually emerged as National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited in August 1977.
JNCB Internet Banking
NCB Business Online Banking, also known as eLink keeps your business running smoothly. NCB has a wide range of e-Financial services which put business banking solutions right at your finger tips. Online banking services allow you to manage your account at any time, no matter where you are.
Features and Services:
- See your entire relationship wit the NCB Group
- See account and credit card information when you need it. 24-hour access to an accurate picture of your finances
- Access your financial information at any time.
- Deliver instructions to the Bank from the comfort of your home, office or even when travelling overseas.
- Keep track of your finances in a timely manner
- Schedule transfer for a future date
- Download you transactions to a spreadsheet format to import to other financial packages.
- Choose when you want to do your banking
- Transfer funds between accounts without having to visit the ATM or branch.
- No waiting in line to pay your bills or make a request from your branch
- Controlled user access with personal user IDs and passwords for increased security.
- Data/information encryption during transaction using the highest level security encryption commercially available.
- Transfer funds between NCB accounts or to other commercial bank
- Generate reports without additional data entry
- FUNDS DIRECT is included in the e-link service package and is also available separately.
JNCB’s Internet Banking also offers Payroll Services. The bank’s payroll services make it easy and efficient to pay your employees with just the click of a button. With NCB e-Link the funds are credited directly to their accounts within a period of 2 hours maximum. If the funds are being transferred from another bank using Funds Direct it is credited the following day.
To start using JNCB’s Online Banking services you have to sign in using your username and password through the bank’s login page. If you don’t have an account then you won’t be able to login, in that case you’ll first have to sign up for the service.