MyState Financial is the merger of Connect Financial with Island State Credit Union. Connect Financial was a Credit Union in Tasmania, Australia. It was formerly known as Connect Credit Union, which was created from the merging of two credit unions, the Teachers, Police and Nurses Credit Union and Savings & Loans.
MyState is the culmination of numerous credit unions coming together throughout 50 years. These credit unions aim to provide quality banking, insurance and financial planning products with unique and personal service. MyState assists customers in Tasmania and in other countries as well, MyState helps customers worldwide start their savings plan, buy their first car or home and get started with an investment portfolio. The bank currently has over 120,000 customers and more than $1.7 billion in assets on their behalf.
MyState Financial is also an Authorised Deposit Taking Institution (ADI), they have over 300 employees and Branches in 12 locations across Tasmania alone.
MyState Internet Banking:
The internet banking service allows customers to manage their banking account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week right from the comfort of their home, office, or anywhere else.
- Check your account balances
- View or print your recent transactions
- Download your statements in a range of formats
- Make bill payments with BPAY®
- Transfer funds between your MyState accounts, or to a third party account
- Schedule periodical transfers or BPAY payments
- Activate your new MyState Visa Debit Card or rediCARD PLUS
- Check the interest you have earned and paid for the current and previous financial year
- Search the status of your cheques