National Westminster Bank Plc, better known as NatWest, is the largest retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom and has been part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc since 2000. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS) is ranked as the second largest bank in the world by assets. NatWest has a network of 1,600 branches and 3,400 cash machines across Great Britain, it also offers 24-hour Actionline telephone and online banking services. NatWest currently has more than 7.5 million personal customers and 850,000 small business accounts.
The bank provides a full range of banking and insurance services to personal, business and commercial customers, such as a mobile banking service and internet banking among others. NatWest is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the Association for Payment Clearing Services and of the British Bankers’ Association, which subscribes to the Banking Code and Business Banking Code. The bank is also a member of the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company Limited, Bankers Automated Clearing Services Limited, the Clearing House Automated Payment System Limited and the LINK Interchange Network Limited.
NatWest Internet Banking
The Banks’ online service allows customers to manage their money when and where it suits them best, as a customer, it allows you to stay on top of your finances, it also offers 24×7 help and support, and top of the line Online and Mobile Security.
Features and Benefits:
Easily move money:
- Transfer money between your own accounts
- Pay bills: From your credit card to your council tax, you can settle your bills without leaving your sofa.
- Send money to others
- Make overseas payments
Keep Track of Your Finances:
- See up to date balances on your accounts, along with mini statements.
- 24/7 service.
- Search through transactions, going back up to seven years. Search amount, transaction type or detailed description.
- Printed statements
- View certificates of interest
- Free Card-Reader: Helps confound the fraudsters and protect your accounts.
- Security software
- Online and Mobile Security Promise
Manage Your Account Online:
- Direct Debits and standing orders
- Update your details
- Order a Card-Reader
- Alerts service: Account information straight to your mobile.
- Remember me: If you always use the same private computer, you can let online banking remember your customer number.
As you can see the bank’s online platform is quite robust and reliable.
To find out more, login or register to NatWest’s internet banking service visit NatWest Online & Mobile Banking.