Emirates NBD is the largest banking group in the Middle East in terms of assets, the bank was formed in 2007 when the shares of Emirates NBD were officially listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM). The merger between Emirates Bank and the National Bank of Dubai brought together the second and fourth largest banks in the UAE. The Group has operations in the UAE, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Kingdom and Jersey. The bank also has representative offices in India, Iran and Singapore.
NBD Internet Banking:
- Transfer from one account to another.
- Payment for over 29 different payment partners.
- Applying for a new credit card
- Enable/disable your services online instead of submitting a written request.
- Add a beneficiary account easily
- Gives you a history of all completed transfer transactions.
Necessary System Requirements for NBD’s Online Banking Servie:
- A PC with a fast processor that is higher than Pentium 800 MHz.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP (English versions only).
- 1024 x 768 resolution @ 32 million colors.
- A browser that supports 128-bit strong encryption, such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
5. Fly Dubai
6. Air Arabia
11. Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC)
12. Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC)
13. Dubai Police
14. Box Office
15. Palm Utilities
18. Dubai First
19. Najm JCB
20. Diners Club
21. Donations (Beit Al Khair Society, Red Crescent, Awqaf And Minor Affairs & Dubai Cares)
22. Hamdan University
To start using the NBD internet banking service, you will first have to sign up, if you haven’t signed up yet click here. Once you’ve received your user ID and password visit NBD’s online banking login page to access your account.