The Philippine National Bank, also known as PNB is one of the largest banks in the Philippines. The bank was acquired by tycoon Lucio Tan after it was privatized by the government. PNB became the fifth largest bank in the Philippines after its merger with the Tan-owned Allied Bank. It was established by the Philippine government in 1916, during the American colonial period. In 1980, it became the first universal bank in the Philippines. PNB currently has over 100 branches throughout Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
PNB Philippines Internet Banking:
PNB’s online banking service allows customers to manage their accounts using the same technology that allows you to browse, chat, and send emails. It is one of the best electronic channels being offered to account holders. The service is both convenient and safe, you can take care of all your financial related issues and needs like paying your bills and transfering funds right from the comfort of your home.
Features and Services:
- Monitor account balances
- Transfer funds to family and friends
- Pay your bills
- Schedule payments and fund transfers in advance and program recurring transactions
- Order checkbooks
- View statement of account online
- Get notification via email to help you monitor your transactions
- Enroll your Peso, Dollar, Euro Checking/Savings Account and Term Deposit Account
- Top Notch Security
- Average Daily Balance (ADB)
- Free of charge
System Requirements to access:
- PC with Internet connection
- Microsoft Windows 95 and above operating system versions
- Browser (Internet Explorer version/s 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 and 7.0; Mozilla Firefox 2.0 & up; and Opera 9.63)
- Recommended screen resolution: 1024×768
How to access PNB Internet Banking?
- Visit the PNB website (http://www.pnb.com.ph/), then locate the Personal Account section and click on “Sign in to you account”.
How to register to PNB’s Online Banking Service?
- Account Holders who would like to join PNB’s Internet Banking Service can register online. Online registration requires customers to specify either an ATM account or a non-ATM account.
- Do not disclose your login ID, user name, password or PIN to anyone.
- Do not save/store your login ID, user name, password or PIN on any computer.
- Use passwords which are hard to guess and change them regularly.
- Avoid using your name, birthday, any personal information or data that can be guessed easily
- Regularly check your transaction history details and statements.
- Avoid Using Hyperlinks From Unsecured Websites.
- Log-off from the internet banking portal after completing your transactions.
How to Login?
After you have received your user ID and password visit PNBOnline, enter your username and click continue.