Zenith Bank Plc. is a Nigerian bank based in Victoria Island, Lagos. It is the second largest company in the country. The bank also has branches in Gambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Zenith Bank Internet Banking
Online banking is a real-time solution that allows customers to access their accounts 24/7. You can use this service to check your balances, view your account statements and transaction history for your various accounts. This service also allows you to transfer money between your accounts, pay your bills, change your password over the Internet all in a secure manner. Zenith Bank’s online banking service lets customers view real-time balances on their accounts.
Check out the Internet Banking Demo.
Features and Benefits:
- Banking can be performed from the home or office.
- Banking is available 24 hours a day.
- User friendly.
- Notification of certain transactions can be sent to the customer via SMS and email.
- Easy account management.
- View real-time account balances
- View real-time transactions on your account.
- View transaction history on your account.
- Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts within the bank.
- Download and print account activity and consolidated activity of all your accounts in any format.
- View and track status of trade finance transactions.
- Order for cheque books and bank drafts.
- Make bulk payments to employees, contractors, suppliers.
- Pay bills such as DSTV and setup standing orders.
To start using Zenith Bank’s online banking service you first have to sign up. If you are already a customer with Zenith Bank, you can contact your account officer to send you the Internet Banking application form. Upon filling the form, your user access code and password will be given to you. You can also print the Internet Banking Application Form online. Once you have your account details you can sign in with your access code, username and password via the Bank’s login page.